The Inter Relocation Group
Inter Relocation was founded in March 2002 as a provider of relocation destination services and immigration compliance in Budapest, Hungary. The company was established with three full-time members of staff and has since grown to its current staff of 16
In addition, in 2003, the international side of the company, the Inter Relocation Group was founded. From humble beginnings with the company offering relocation services in Hungary, the Czech Republic, and Poland, Inter Relocation now boasts franchise group members in 22 countries across Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia, with the Budapest office acting as the group headquarters.
We are very proud that we have an owner-managed, bricks and mortar operation in every country in which we operate. Almost all our consultants are employees, rather than working on a freelance basis, something we believe offers a better and more consistent service to our corporate clients.
Our mission is to become the best and most widely known, and used, relocation provider in all of the destinations we service. It is through three key practices that we have become known as the best destination service provider in Central and Eastern Europe:
1. We strive to achieve a uniform standard of excellence throughout our operation
2. We operate a very low staff turnover
3. We have a unique insight into the mindset of an expatriate, being that many of our offices are expatriate managed
Why Choose the Inter Relocation Group?
– The interests of our corporate clients are paramount
– A centralised solution for relocations to non-standard locations
– A proven track record for personal, professional, high-quality service
– A comprehensive relocation service – assignment planning, preview visits, home search, move management, immigration compliance, settling in, tenancy management, departure support
– Management by expatriates for expatriates
– Clear lines of communication
Judge us by the company we keep