A motivated team, award-winning company, regular in-house training, a market leading presence in the business for 18 years. Due to the continued expansion of our company, Inter Relocation is hiring a full-time immigration consultant for its Budapest Headquarters.
Position: Immigration Consultant
Period: Full-time employed position
Salary: Package up to 280,000 Ft/month, net including bonus
Language Skills: Fluent spoken and written business English and Hungarian. Another European language would also be advantageous but not essential
· Handling immigration and other bureaucratic processes for Inter Relocation’s clients and customers
· Maintaining contact with expatriate applicants, HR staff at our multi-national clients and the relevant authorities
· Meeting with applicants, holding their hands and making the scary process of applying for legal residence in Hungary an easy task
· An administrative god or goddess
· A people person
· Excellent customer service skills
· A high level of attention to detail
· The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time
· A pro-active approach to managing tasks
Full on the job training is offered so prior experience of the immigration business is not required.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any enquiries or applications made by other means, including via Facebook messenger will be ignored.
Founded in March 2002 , Inter Relcoation is a provider of relocation destination services and immigration compliance in Budapest, Hungary. Established with three full-time members of staff, Inter Relocation has a current staff of 21.
In addition, in 2003 Inter Relocation founded the international side of the company. From humble beginnings with the company offering relocation services in Hungary, the Czech Republic, and Poland. Inter Relocation now boasts franchise group members in 25 countries across Central and Eastern Europe and Central Asia, with the Budapest office acting as the group headquarters.